9128RE: [Clip] Is NoteTab Lite with Clips good for newsletter templat es?

  • Kevin Witherite
    Oct 1 12:49 PM
      I have not tried your second email, altered example, as of yet. The
      prompts, clip wizards, were all to be the same so that worked fine.
      I have printed out the section on "Clip Wizards and Fields" along with your
      examples to review this evening. Thanks again for your assistance.

      Another question, am I missing something between the following lines in a
      clip? Individually they work fine but put them together in a single clip
      and it stops after the first ^!FocusApp is run. Any idea's?

      ;;MBS (Print Shipper)
      ^!Shell "C:\MBS\exewin1\MBS2.exe"
      ^!FocusApp MBS2
      ^!Delay 30
      ^!Keyboard Enter #^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=]# Enter

      ;;STOPS HERE

      WinZip (Extract DXF's)
      ^!Shell ""C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE""
      ^!FocusApp *WinZip
      ^!Delay 15
      ^!Keyboard Alt+F O Alt+I ;;File/Open .... File
      Selection
      ^!FocusApp *WinZip
      ^!Delay 400
      ^!Keyboard Alt+A E #J:\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=]\MBS\DXF Drawings#
      Alt+I #*.dxf# Enter