      From: hsavage [mailto:hsavage@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 2:53 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Is NoteTab Lite with Clips good for newsletter templat
      es?

      > Kevin Witherite wrote:
      >
      > New problem, I am trying to copy an existing file from one
      > directory to another directory with the following in a clip:
      >
      > ^!CopyFile "\\Maxserver\Jobs\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=]\
      > MBS\Zip File\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=].zip" "C:\MBS_Jobs\
      > ^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=]\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=].zip"
      >
      > The above clip does not work, any idea's?

      Hi Kevin,

      I have and idea, have recently confronted, what seems to be, this
      problem myself.

      The above ^!CopyFile commands fall apart if the copy to folder doesn't
      exist when you try to copy.

      You'll need a ^!MkDir command or, you'll need to set some variables to
      use in a ^!MkDir command prior to copying.

      Here's a sample, to give you an idea. You might consider changing the
      square brackets to curly braces also.

      ^!Set %fromfolder%="\\Maxserver\Jobs\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job
      Number=]\MBS\Zip File\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=].zip"

      ^!Set %tofolder%="c:\mbs_jobs\^?[Enter 5 Digit Job Number=]\^?[Enter 5
      Digit Job Number=].zip"

      ^!MkDir "^%tofolder%"

      ^!CopyFile "^%fromfolder%" "^%tofolder%"

      hrs