9107RE: [Clip] Is NoteTab Lite with Clips good for newsletter templat es?

    Sep 28, 2002
      Hi Kevin,

      >How do I use a program once I have shelled out to it from
      >NoteTab? I've tried Alt+F and such but the program doesn't seem
      >to have the focus.

      Are you doing it in a Clip? How are you doing to shell?

      >> So, it is possible, and how would I: Create a template that
      >> would insert a heading, a date and a disclaimer into a txt file?

      I don't think I mentioned it, but you type the information in the
      Clip itself. Just click on the Clip when you want it all to
      start your new newsletter.

      http://www.notetab.net