910[Clip] to add a tag to beginning of each line

  • mkelly@cyberbeach.net
    Jul 31, 1999
      I'm trying to work on my clips (I don't think I have been receiving my digests) and I'm looking for a really simple one.How would I go about writing a clip to add something to the beginning of each line in a list. Say if I wanted to add the html tag
      to a series of names for an index listing, each item is entered on a separate line, so it would be a matter of just adding the tag (or whatever) to the beginning of each successive line.What if I wanted to enter a tag at the begining and end of each entry (the same tag on each line of course) how would I go about doing that?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic