8990Re: [Clip] Get file name without path

  • Alec Burgess
    Sep 9, 2002
      > If you're not in a clip, right click on the tab in question
      > and click on Copy Name, that will copy the filename.ext to the
      > clipboard.

      Is there an option somewhere I've missed? When I tried this on a new
      file that has never been written to disk I get "filename.ext". For any
      file that exists on disk rClick on tab - copy name gives
      full_path_spec\filename.ext

      Also: Where is the documentation of the contents of the context menu
      when clicking on a tab? Normally [F1] would be expected to give this but
      using [F1] anywhere in on the main pane goes to "Edit Documents" and I
      don't find any entries for Context Menu on the Help Index-tab or using
      the Search-tab.

      Regards ... Alec