8856wrapping paragraphs

  • philurex@softhome.net
    Aug 4, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      In the text version of an email newsletter I develop, I routinely
      wrap paragraphs at 70 chrs; I sometimes also bullet, wrap, and indent
      5 chrs. For example, I might begin with this...

      ~~~~~~~~~~
      "Tiny teeth from a prehistoric animal are proof that mammals and
      dinosaurs roamed the Earth together.

      Until now, some scientists had suspected that mammals arose after
      dinosaurs had become extinct.

      But the new finding showed that early mammals lived much earlier than
      those scientists thought."
      ~~~~~~~~~~

      ... and end with this:

      * Tiny teeth from a prehistoric animal are proof that mammals
      and dinosaurs roamed the Earth together.

      * Until now, some scientists had suspected that mammals arose
      after dinosaurs had become extinct.

      * But the new finding showed that early mammals lived much
      earlier than those scientists thought.

      I bullet with Ctrl-B and use this clip to indent/wrap:

      ^!Keyboard Shift+Ctrl+M #5# Tab #70# Enter

      Now for the question. I'd like to wind up with this:

      * Tiny teeth from a prehistoric animal are proof that mammals
      and dinosaurs roamed the Earth together.

      * Until now, some scientists had suspected that mammals arose
      after dinosaurs had become extinct.

      * But the new finding showed that early mammals lived much
      earlier than those scientists thought.

      That is, the 2nd line is indented 2 more space so it looks like a
      hanging indent.

      Any ideas how to do this with a clip?

      Many thanks in advance,

      --a.rex