      Thanks for the help..

      From: hsavage <hsavage@...>
      Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:07:17 -0500

      > Clint Tredway wrote:
      >
      > I have a question that I cannot figure out.
      >
      > Lets say that I have a clip with 4 questions... How do I not show one
      of the parameters if I leave it blank?

      > Thanks!

      Clint,

      There are several answers, depending on what you need. You could use
      the ^%empty% variable or double, double quotes, to be placeholders, or,
      ^$IsEmpty(Value)$ to skip over a parameter.

      There would also be other ways to skip a blank parameter.

      ^!IfDiff
      ^IfSame
      ^!If

      A sample question and further explanation of what not to show would be
      helpful.

      hrs