8538Re: [Clip] Help

  • hsavage
    May 24, 2002
      > Clint Tredway wrote:
      > I have a question that I cannot figure out.
      > Lets say that I have a clip with 4 questions... How do I not show one
      of the parameters if I leave it blank?
      > Thanks!

      There are several answers, depending on what you need. You could use
      the ^%empty% variable or double, double quotes, to be placeholders, or,
      ^$IsEmpty(Value)$ to skip over a parameter.

      There would also be other ways to skip a blank parameter.

      A sample question and further explanation of what not to show would be

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic