8394RE: [Clip] Clip Call

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Apr 17 6:58 AM
      > around". Wasted time. Also, I found no ready source of help on this
      > topic in NTP help.
      >
      > Where are special character characteristics described?

      From NoteTab Help

      + How To...
      Create Clipbook Libraries

      "NoteTab lets you define two special types of headers. If you want to group
      headers under a main topic, just place a semicolon character ";" in front of
      the Clip name. These headers don't have a left margin icon and are colored
      in red by default. If you want to create a header that cannot be activated
      with the mouse or the ENTER key, just place an underscore character "_" in
      front of the Clip name. These headers are colored in gray by default."

      Hugo
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic