8271Re: simulating mouse click with ^!keyboard command

  • hpaulissen
    Mar 6, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "jaytee556" <Jerry.Treece@a...> wrote:
      > Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
      > command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
      > radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection.
      > Enter merely makes a submission without making the selection and I
      > haven't found how to do a mouse click.

      Jerry,

      If you know how to navigate to the different options on this website
      using the keyboard, you could consider to use some keyboard TAB,
      keyboard UP/DOWN commands before you use keyboard ENTER.

      Hugo
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic