8023[Clip] Re: Clip Wrapper Clip

  • john041650
    Jan 12, 2002
      Hi Jody and Jim,

      I should have rephrased what I said to "We (meaning boneheaded me)
      have a failure to understand here".. I had absolutely no idea what
      this thread was about.. When Jim posted what he did I sat there
      scratching my head wondering what he was talking about.. He seemed
      to be responding to someone else, but I didn't know who nor what the
      subject of the original thread was..

      Now I think I do, apparently someone had a question about wrapping
      clips..

      Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into things here, I was just totally
      out in left field there.. Hmm, I'll take that back, I wasn't even in
      the ballpark! LOL

      John :)

      Last updated ^$GetDate(mm-dd-yyyy)$, Sojourner@S..., jody^%nl%;
      http://www.notetab.net, http://www.notetab.net/ord
      er^%nl%^%nl%|Support@F...^=; Last updated ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$,
      Support@F..., jody^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net, h
      ttp://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|Jody@N...^=; Last updated
      ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$, Jody@N...^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net,
      http://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|None^=]

      > <--- Copy below this line --->
      >
      > ^!Paste
      >
      > ^!InsertText ^%nl%<--- Copy above this line, right --->^%nl%<---
      click over a Library, and --->^%nl%<--- choose "Add from Clipboard"
      --->^%nl%

      > ^!Jump 1
      > :Loop
      > ^!Find ^H= RSA
      > ^!IfError Finish else Next
      > ^!Jump +1
      > ^!InsertText ^%DateInfo%
      > ^!Goto Loop
      >
      > :Finish
      > ^!FocusDoc
      > ^!Toolbar Copy all
      > ^!Jump Doc_End
      > ^!SetWordWrap On
      > ^!Skip Your Clip is ready to paste.^%nl%^%nl%Discard Temporary
      Document?