7993Re: [NTB] Button to toggle documents/Favorites in Quick List?

    Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Clueless in Seattle,

      The following Clips should get you started. Add them to a
      Library and then drag/drop to your default Clipbar. I quite sure
      one could get real fancy with doing something like you want, but
      here's my input. ;-)

      >I use the QuickList along the left edge of my screen. And am
      >always switching back and forth between the "Documents" view and
      >the "Favorites" view.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Quick List_Docs
      ; Last updated 01-01-2002, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; http://www.notetab.net

      ^!SetFocus List_Docs
      ; ^!SetFocus List_Favs

      ; Moves the focus to the specified screen object. This
      ; command will fail if the NoteTab window is minimized.
      ; Example to move the focus to the Outline-headings window:
      ; ^!SetFocus Outline

      H=Quick List_Favs
      ; Last updated 01-01-2002, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; http://www.notetab.net

      ^!SetFocus List_Favs
      ; ^!SetFocus List_Docs

      ; Moves the focus to the specified screen object. This
      ; command will fail if the NoteTab window is minimized.
      ; Example to move the focus to the Outline-headings window:
      ; ^!SetFocus Outline

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->