7926Re: ^* is stupid,stupid, stupid!!!

  • john041650
    Dec 9, 2001
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., Lotta <loro@h...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I wanted to write a Clip that would let me toggle between a couple
      of
      > alternatives for the relative path Notetab so kindly puts in for me
      when I
      > use Document | Insert HTML Link/Image.

      Hi Lotta,

      I know I have to missing something obvious here, but it seems to me
      that you could create various simple clips that would point to
      specifics paths when you need them.. For example, here is a line
      from a clip that always points to a default directory for some of my
      image files, it works just fine for me.. Yet when I want to, I can
      use the default DOCUMENT/INSERT HTML LINK/IMAGE menu command for
      other "normal" insertions...

      ^!Set %FileChoice%="^?{(T=T;F="Image Files|*.gif;*.jpg;*.jpeg")Click
      button on right && select image file=C:\mine-storage\Random-Photos\}"

      (The above is one long line)
      So what am I missing here? Why do you need to alter the ini file?