7907Re: [Clip] Re: clip to change Explorer view to focused file?

  • Alec Burgess
    Dec 3, 2001
      Hi All:

      > ^!FocusApp Exploring - ^$StrDeleteRight(^$GetPath(^**)$;1)$
      I hadn't really focused on this (pun intendended;-) but ...

      in Folder Options - View [x] Display full path in title bar : I think this
      value has to be taken into account when running these clips (right?)

      It may explain why some of the examples didn't work for me - I'll have to go
      back and check. I suspect a generic solution (for the non-clip programmer
      (basically me!) has to either interrogate the registry or test one then the
      other.

      We'd better watch out - if Bill Gates finds us cooperatively programming
      like this he may put a curse on our 'puters.

      Regards ... Alec