7886clip to change Explorer view to focused file?

  • Jonathan Woodbridge
    Nov 30, 2001
      I'm wondering if anyone has done a clip that will open a window in Windows
      Explorer to show the current focused file in Notetab? I run Windows Explorer
      nearly all the time, so I'd like the clip to if possible, change the view of
      the currently open Windows Explorer to the directory of the focused file,
      and only open a new window if Explorer isn't running. I'm sure Jody has
      written about three of these, right?

      Jonathan
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic