7781Re:[Clip] An Absolute Beginners Question

  • Elizabeth Wild
    Nov 1, 2001
      I am a little confused about what you are trying to do, but here are two possible answers.

      1. What I think you are saying, is the the newlines indicate that there will be space before the next instruction within this clip. If that is the case, then this is how I
      would handle getting the cursor to follow the text.

      ^!Insert ^?[] or ^!Insert ^?[]^%space%

      The only difference is that the second one will move the cursor over one space. You could then insert as many blank lines as you wanted.

      2. If what you are actually trying to do is indicate that the next CLIP will be a couple of lines down in the library, then I would handle it this way.

      h="edit field no prompt"
      ; Make a dialog with an edit field.

      Using a semicolon or a space as the header will move the clips down within the library. I use these placeholders, when I want to break-up a library in seperate

      Hope this answers your question.
      Elizabeth Wild

      Original message from: james.homme@...