7603Re: [Clip] ^p

    Oct 6, 2001
      Hi David,

      I do not know if this has been answered nor if I understand your
      question. Therefore, try: ^%nl% or ^^p depending on what you are
      trying to do. You and use a Clip with the ^!Replace command over
      a document or use the Replace tool over a Clip. Make sure you
      select the text in the Clip first else you may end up modifying
      your whole Library. I normally just take a quick peek at how
      many replacements might be made and make sure I get in that area
      for the total amount of changes done. If it is an outrageous
      number of replacements, then I know I goofed and did a Replace All.

      If you are using an ;H= box, then just use regular text formatted
      like you would a regular document. It is sort of like the <pre>
      tag in HTML if you are familiar with that.