6994Re: running program from clip

  • thefrank
    Aug 5, 2001
      Hi Don,

      I overlooked an essential component of the previous clip...

      Requires a file named NtbUsers.ini to be located in your NoteTabPro
      folder within the Libraries folder. This is where your paths are
      stored. All the info in this ini must already be installed in WsFtpLE
      and named the same. Example:

      [WsFtp-ja]
      Ws-Ftp="C:\Program Files\WS_FTP\WS_FTP95.exe"
      PName1="SkagitPages-SalesODE"
      PName2="SkagitPages"
      PName3="TKG"
      PName4=
      PName5=
      PName6=
      SPath1="/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/skagitpages.com/htdocs/USERS/"
      SPath2="/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/skagitpages.com/htdocs/"
      SPath3="/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/constructioncalc.com/htdocs/"
      SPath4=
      SPath5=
      SPath6=

      Number 1 Name and Path are default. Hit the clip, hit OK, and the
      open doc with focus will load in the background as a tray function.
      For some reason I don't understand, using the clip actually uploads a
      file faster than using the WsFtp interface directly.

      I believe the modification I made to the original clip was to remove
      the wizard that set the values for this ini file. I just build it
      directly and edit in NTP. I build several using specific path combos
      pertinent to a certain use, and rename a copy of the clip and
      associated ini. This way I forgo the set path wizard for faster
      uploads.

      regards,

      tf
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic