6761Re: [Clip] Odd behaviour in hyperlinks

  • Tony Hirtenstein
    Jul 2, 2001
      On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:46:41 -0500, Jody <av1611@...> so much as
      wrote:

      > Having the [ space] in the brackets are suppose to go to text in the Topics, not the
      > Heading. The three you have above should go to a heading and they do just that here.
      > It seems it is working opposite for you and only on that Outline?

      Correct: and only on the second and subsequent headings. I have just
      tried moving the heading that worked down the list (which is sorted), but it
      made no difference. I am using version 4.84. Expect a further report on
      4.85...

      I would have raised this in the Basic group but found I was not
      subscribed to it.

      --

      West Oxfordshire ******************* <tonyh@...>