6744Re: [Clip] find in actual header

    Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Manuel,

      >ry opening a new file and use ^!InsertFile YourOTL.ot
      >Thanks for you idea. I'm thinking :-??
      >I want to select all line with symbol ~ for put a copy at the
      >start of the header of otl file.

      Yes, you can do it like you have below as long as there are not
      anymore "~" tildes (I think that thing is called;) in the Outline
      outside the headings. That is why I did it the way I sent it to
      you finding "H=" first then extending the selection to EOL using
      the H option so you only searched headers. I normally do not use
      Deleteline unless I really what the whole line deleted including
      the CR/LF. I do see your way that you can do it right in an open
      Outline. I find if you have to do all the headings and there are
      100s it is best to insert the file into a new doc. I goes a lot
      quicker like that.