6518Re: [Clip] Filters for dates other than the current date.

  • cchaltain@austin.rr.com
    Jun 5, 2001
      I've always found date manipulation, especially in C and AWK, to be pretty
      tricky. Perl, however, has some slick date manipulation functions. It's
      been awhile, but I know I've done just what you want to do in a line or
      two of Perl. Since NoteTab has a Perl interface, maybe you could use that
      for your solution.

      It's been awhile since I've programmed in Perl, and I've never used the
      Perl interface in NoteTab, so I've pretty much exhausted my knowledge of
      the subject. I hope this helps!

      Christopher J Chaltain

      06/05/2001 05:59 PM
      Please respond to ntb-clips

      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Filters for dates other than the current date.

      Thanks Jody and Alan. This tells me the primariy thing I was
      wondering about, that there is no simple solution to this date
      question of mine.. It's not a real problem for me, it's just that
      I'm so used to NoteTab being able to do just about anything, that
      when I do stumble across one of its limitations, I tend to think I'm
      missing something..

      Thanks again..