6398Re: [Clip] Calc result

    May 1, 2001
      Hi tpborter,

      I don't quite know what you are trying to do, but perhaps you
      can figure out something from the following. There are other
      ways of padding the front with zeros, but this came to mind.
      It sorts the selection of a list of numbers, so you would need
      to ^!Replace ", " >> "^p" and put back in at the end.

      ^!Jump Line_Start
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      :Loop
      ^!Set %Line%=^$StrSize("^$GetLine$")$
      ^$StrFill(0;^$Calc(4-^%Line%)$)$
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!If ^$GetRow$=^$GetLineCount$ Skip
      ^!Goto Loop
      ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      ^$StrSort("^$GetSelection$";0;1;0)$

      >I have a clip to calc these figures ,but the result has to be 4 places
      >the problem is the result will sometimes need a leading zero.
      >Anybody know how to do this.
      >This is not complete just example.
      >
      >^!SetCursor
      >^!Select +4