6229Re: [Clip] Re: Making numbers line up

  • Stephen
    Apr 2, 2001
      Hi Wheeler,
      I just don't know why it does that, but I noticed that every one of the
      clips except yours have little oddities. (Sigh). I'll look at it and
      figure out exactly what is the problem. Probably where the clip decides
      how many spaces to add on each line. If it were in the section where the
      clip figures out how long the lines should be then there should be
      either more variation or similiar string length for all line.
      Thanks,
      Stephen

      wheeler54321@... wrote:

      > Hi Stephen!
      >
      > I tested your clip, it does the job. But the output looks a little
      > different with extra space.
      . . .
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic