6192Re: [Clip] Re: Setting font

  • Ben Geyer
    Mar 29, 2001
      Harvey, (or Jody),

      I've been following the recent exchanges on the setting of fonts. They all make
      pretty good sense to me, but I cannot duplicate the performance. I have tried
      several versions, and after cleaning up the email distortions all have the same
      problem: The 'Font', 'Type', and 'Size' are all pasted into the current document
      rather than into the Font dialog box as intended.

      Could this be caused by the fact that I am using NoteTab Std 4.84/np?

      Ben
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic