5982Re: [Clip] Highlighting text for programs

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Mar 5, 2001
      On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 04:45:27 -0500,
      "Ray Shapp" <rayshapp@...> wrote:

      >Wayne
      >
      >I did download NoteAwk back when I was trying to use perl
      >as I described in my previous message but even that didn't
      >help. Would you post a simple example that I might try to
      >follow?
      >
      >Thank you,
      >
      >Ray Shapp

      I will, but I need some time to get other things done first.

      I have posted _many_ examples in the past (some over a year
      ago), before the list was moved to egroups (and then to
      yahoogroups). I'll dig through my personal archives to see
      what I can find and repost them.

      I also need to release an update to NoteAwk, as a few minor
      bugs have since been found, and some clips no longer work
      correctly with the current version of NoteTab. I'll take
      it of this as soon as possible.

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen