5937Re: [Clip] Highlighting text for programs

    Mar 1 8:41 AM
      Hi Piotr and Others,

      >> Customizable syntax highlighting is coming in v5 along with a
      >> large number of fantastic other features that will put NoteTab
      >> leaps and bounds beyond the competition.
      >
      >I just can't wait for that. Any clues when it might be due for
      >release?

      We all, well, at least a lot of us have been waiting for quite
      awhile. It will still be a while yet though. Eric is currently
      upgrading Album Express (AE) and will do a minor upgrade to
      MailBag Assistant (MBA) after that if he does not change his mind
      which could very well happen. :) How's that for a definite
      answer? <bg> http://www.fookes.com/products.htm

      There were plans for a fast editor/reader geared towards
      programmers. I can't say if that is still in line after AE and
      MBA or not. Even if it is, a lot of the code will/can be used in
      v5 of NoteTab Pro/Std. He has also been rewriting some of
      NoteTab's Libraries, or ones that are used in all his software in
      Delphi 5 so, in a way, v5 of the 'Tab has been worked on some.
      As far as a release date, I won't attempt to even give an "about
      date" other than to say it is a ways off yet.

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic