5591Re: [Clip] Re: Please test new CSS1 library

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Jan 31, 2001
      At 10:46 31/01/01 +0000, tf wrote:
      >after a very a quick test I only noticed a couple items:
      >
      >1. the <BR> is something I've never seen, e.g.
      >for one, I was thinking that <BR> is empty and therefore requires no
      >close </BR>. for another, I never heard of class and id for <BR>, and
      >can't seem to come up with a hypothetical instance where this might
      >actually do something....I would like to review some documentation on
      >this particular application, some things do slip past me...

      The syntax is correct. Through style sheets you can, for example, define
      the amount of space the blank line occupies.

      >2. I still think it is better to include width and height attributes
      >with IMG calls, these were missing from the wizard.

      They are automatically calculated and inserted by NoteTab when you select
      an existing image.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes