5588Re: Please test new CSS1 library

  • thefrank
    Jan 31, 2001
      Eric,

      > I trust you will tell me...

      after a very a quick test I only noticed a couple items:

      1. the <BR> is something I've never seen, e.g.
      for one, I was thinking that <BR> is empty and therefore requires no
      close </BR>. for another, I never heard of class and id for <BR>, and
      can't seem to come up with a hypothetical instance where this might
      actually do something....I would like to review some documentation on
      this particular application, some things do slip past me...

      2. I still think it is better to include width and height attributes
      with IMG calls, these were missing from the wizard.

      regards,

      tf
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic