5447Re: [Clip] Re: extract color from web page

  • Lotta
    Jan 12, 2001
      Hi Don,

      At 05:51 2001-01-13, you wrote:
      >I tried the clip below for lower case insert. It worked well with
      >one exception. The line "^!Open ^%HtmDoc%" caused an error message
      >if the file were a new file and not yet saved.

      No, it wouldn't work if the document had never been saved, i.e. has no
      name. It was just me being childish anyway. Just as fast to do Ctrl+F5
      highlight and Ctrl+L to get lower case, if you don't do it all the time.

      >I removed that line and it seemed to run error free whether it was a new
      >or existing file.

      >I did not try it with non-adjoining tabs...would that affect it?

      Yes, I'm afraid so. Then the document prior to the deleted one will be
      focused. Try this instead. I hope it's correct.
      Lotta
      H="NewPick"
      ;Set the variable HtmDoc to the focused doc's tab index
      ^!Set %HtmDoc%=^$GetDocIndex$
      ;Open a new doc
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ;Open color picker
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+F5
      ;Select inserted text, change to lower case and copy
      ^!Select All
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+L
      ^!Toolbar Copy
      ;Delete document