5437Re: [Clip] extract color from web page

  • Lotta
    Jan 11, 2001
      Hi Stephen,

      >This is all well and good, but my question is why when you can just press
      >CTRL+F5 and do the same thing except easier:

      But it doesn't do the same thing. Those colors aren't web safe and at least
      I find it much easier to choose the color from a page. I don't know, maybe
      we are just trying to learn something?

      >H="Pick a Color"
      >^!Keyboard CTRL+F5

      >It automatically inserts your rgb code (except it uses all caps when I prefer
      >miniscule

      Nothing fancy, but miniscule they are ;-)
      Good night,
      Lotta

      ************************************'
      H="Pick a Color, lower case"