5426extract color from web page

  • Don Passenger
    Jan 11, 2001
      Goal: from ntp, select a color for font or body using a clip which selects from a graphic.

      Here is one that is beyond me, but seems do-able. It would be a great help -- or maybe there is another way to do it.

      I took the script at http://javascript.internet.com/calculators/rgb-slider.html (click on slider demo) and put it on my hard drive.

      I want to have a clip in ntp that when I pick font/colorpick open this htm page, lets me pick a color and on close inserts the color back into the font tag. Of course once I figure this out -- (I use the word I, but don't mean it) -- I would like to duplicate it for color choices on body tags, etc.

      ---
      Don Passenger