5384Re: [Clip] FIND+REPLACE : Stop Automatically Checkmarking "Criteria","Whole Words" in a clip like !Replace "" >> """ AS

    Jan 4, 2001
      Hi Hans,

      >A clip like ^!Replace "" AS >> """ assumes that this  is a
      >whole word and automatically checkmarks "Whole Words" in

      The Clip is doing what you told it to. :) Alan gave you the
      correct answer. FWIW, in my version of Pro which is the beta it
      works with or without the "T" Option. NoteTab makes some
      assumptions when using ^!Replace like whole document and case
      sensitive. You need to tell NoteTab not to do that if you do not
      want those used. Also, you might want to add the "W" option for
      the whole document. "A" only does all occurrences from the
      cursor position down. See Help under the Find tab and type in
      ^!Replace for explanation of all the Options.