5217Re: [Clip] My Brother Larry

    Dec 9, 2000
      Hi Sayre,

      Thank you very much for sending the post. I had called Larry,
      but got no answer and the same with eMail. I am very sorry to
      hear what happened as I know probably 1000 list members are too!
      He posted frequently and has been a great help to many people for
      some four years or so now on the list and off. Let him know that
      those of us who pray will be praying for him.

      Please send my the phone number and room number to the hospital
      he is in to AV1611@... I'll ask him (or you can ask)
      if he wants me to post the number on the list(s). I will take
      care of his "web only" setting. OH, please send the hospital
      mailing address too.

      >I am David Sayre, the brother of Larry Thomas. Larry is back in
      >the VA Hospital in Des Moines, Iowa and has lost his leg just
      >below the knee. He also had gal bladder surgery yesterday but is
      >feeling much better today.
      >
      >He asked me to get his email and write you and ask you to put his
      >"list" on "read on the web only" and when he gets home in 4 to 6
      >weeks he'll restart the email part of it.
      >
      >I will not be back into his account again so if you have any
      >questions of me, feel free to email me at sayre@...
      >
      >Thanks...
      >
      >David Sayre for Larry Thomas

      Thanks!