      > > Subject: Re: [Clip] Date Question
      > > Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:38:51 -0800
      > > From: Alan <acummings@...>
      > > To: ntb-clips@egroups.com
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > FWIW the following did away with the leading zero (06 etc.) month problem

      If you investigate recent posts by Alan Cummings, you will discover
      all sorts of strange dates. But note the TOPIC of the posts!

      The thread was about dealing with the end of the month!! I'd guess
      that Alan had just set back the clock on his PC to test some Clips
      that dealt with different dates, and he did not bother setting the
      clock back to the current date.

      Or maybe it is his way of going back to the "good ole days".

      Cheers,

      Eb
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic