500[Clip] Re: Looking for a better way to switch files than this

    Jun 7, 1999
      Hi Forrest,

      > Thanks much for the changes. Now all I need is a better way to
      > hot-key it than using autoreplace...!

      Maybe we'll get lucky and get it in the Gold. Hot-keys sure would
      be nice! I'm pretty sure we will have a configurable toolbar that
      we will be able to assign clips to so that would work and maybe Eric
      could nake it so we added our own hotkeys to the tools we made.

      Imagine, hotkey your favorite clip from anywhere in Windows. :) It
      would open up a whole new world for us!

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page