4763Re: [Clip] Re: Clip to Generate File Listings?

    Sep 22, 2000
      Hi Sheri,

      >> ^$GetFiles("c:\Program Files\NoteTab
      >Pro\Documents";*.txt;AR;DATE;True)$
      >
      >Count me in <g>

      You guys are all going to run mr broke having to pay you to say
      you want it, <bg> That's five of us Eric and I suppose the rest
      are too shy too post. ;)

      >Question though, I thought the Attribute parameter just didn't
      >work for Directories (D), but now I have tried it with R and S
      >and they don't work either.
      >
      >Example:
      >
      >^$GetFiles("C:\Test";*.*;S;Name)$ returns every file in my test
      >directory and none of them are system files. Same thing if I use R
      >or D. I can even put some unknown letter in there like L and it still
      >returns every file.

      It is not working for any of them (except "*" <g>) unless we are
      missing something Sheri. I'll repot it to Eric under your name
      even though he reads the lists and hates duplicated posts.

      H=GetFiles, Attr - Not
      ^!SetListDelimiter ^p
      ^!Insert ^$GetFiles("E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\";*.*;"^?[(H=10)==Archive^=A|Directory^=D|Hidden^=H|Read-only^=R|System^=S|VolumeID^=V|All attributes^=*]";Name)$^p^p

      >If its broken, I would like it fixed,

      Certainly! Thanks for finding and testing it!!!

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:fs-NextRelease-Subscribe@...