4751RE: [Clip] Re: Clip to Generate File Listings?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Sep 22, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:21:37 -0500, Jody wrote:
      >Hi Grant,
      >
      >>> I realize we can do it with DOS, but... ;)
      >>
      >>You can also instantiate The FileSystemObject and do it the COM
      way.

      >Thanks Grant, but us simple minded folk really need ^$GetFiles to
      >do Subfolders for us like the request I put in on the ntb-
      >NextRelease list and Larry seconded it. Can we get a third and
      >fourth please: Sheri, Larry H., Eb, Claes, Michael, RS, etc?
      >
      >^$GetFiles(FilePath;FileSpecs[;Attr][;SortingOrder][;Subdirectories])

      >$
      >
      >Example:
      >
      >^$GetFiles("c:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Documents";*
      >.txt;AR;DATE;True)$

      I was actually needing a VBScript/WSH example of what Grant Posted,
      but I agree, having the ability to get subfolders in NoteTab would be
      a big help.

      Larry Hamilton, lm_hamilton@... on 09/22/2000
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com