4699Re: Clip to Generate File Listings?

  • Sheri
    Sep 18, 2000
      Hi everybody (Larry, Scott, Alan, Bryan, Jody...)

      Larry,

      Your clip works on my machine (no blue screen, such as I get with
      that other method of reading DOS output), but the directory listings
      produced in DOS doesn't always match Windows. Otherwise, I could
      probably create a clip that would properly edit the DIR output and
      divide it up into separate listings for each subdirectory.

      Create some files with words like these in the long file names and
      you'll see what I'm talking about:

      Bohéme
      Habañera