4696Re: [Clip] Re: Clip to Generate File Listings?

  • Larry Thomas
    Sep 18, 2000
      Hi Sheri,

      At 09:45 PM 09/17/2000 -0000, you wrote:

      >Thanks for the input Larry,
      >
      >Unfortunately, I get page faults (blue screen) when I try to run your
      >clip <g>. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, shows that WINOLDAP has stopped
      >responding.

      Ok, here is my finished clip that does not require any of the GetFunctions
      to run. This clip should work for any of you even if GetFunctions lock you
      up. It fails to do three things that you asked for though and you will
      have to figure out additional code for that. One is that it lists the
      files with a drive letter in the path and you need to replace the C: with
      nothing to get rid of it. The second is that it will list files in the
      directory you select, not just in the subdirectories so you will need to
      determine those files that are in that directory and delete them from your
      list. The third is that you have to save the file to disk yourself.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="BaseDir2"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;09/18/2000, 10:22:20 AM
      ;
      ^!Set %Dirname%=^?{(H=10)Select Folder to browse from:==_C:\|C:\PROGRAM
      FILES\NoteTab Pro|C:\My Documents}
      ;
      ^!Set %Dirname%=^?{(T=D)Full dir path, end in backslash==^%Dirname%}*.*
      ;
      ^!Set %Reverse%=^?{(H=10)Set
      Direction==_Ascending^=|Decending^=-};%Sort%=^?{(H=10)Set Sort
      Options==_Name^=n|Date^=d|Size^=s|Extension^=e}
      ;
      ^!DeleteFile "DirInfo.txt"
      ;
      ^!TextToFile "Folder.bat" dir /a-d/o^%Reverse%^%Sort%/b/s "^%Dirname%" >
      DirInfo.txt
      ;
      ^!CmdShow Minimize
      ^!Run Folder.bat
      :Loop
      ^!IfFileExist "DirInfo.txt" Next Else Loop
      ^!Open "DirInfo.txt"
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |