4565Re: [Clip] Clip bar library versus the current library [2]

    Sep 3, 2000
      Hi Eb,

      >>I don't know exactly what you are doing,
      >
      >Me neither, ain't it exciting?!

      Perhaps you missed my post about ^$SetDefaultValue(...)$ with an
      example in the SampleCode Library. Here it is with the default
      Libraries. I just copied them from a Clip I use that anybody can
      get from my Libraries page to make real quick Library managers
      for the Clipbar (or just use as Clips). I use check boxes to
      either open/close All or selected Libraries. It is a no-brainer
      for anybody to make their own with in just a few clicks.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/libtoggle.zip

      We have ^$GetFiles(...)$ also if you don't like DOS and will
      help prevent error like I got when running your Clip. Your's
      won't run on machines that need cmd.exe instead of command.com
      like we discussed not too long ago.

      Here is one I have in my LibToggle along with the first part of a
      work-around for Libraries starting with a "_" to prevent them
      from becoming a default (checked):

      ^!Set %AllLibraries%=^$GetFiles("^$GetLibraryPath$";*.clb;Name)$
      ^!Set %Libraries%=^$StrReplace("^$GetLibraryPath$";;"^%AllLibraries%";0;0)$
      ^!Set %Libraries%=^$StrReplace("_";"__";"^%Libraries%";0;0)$
      ^!Set %Libraries%=^$StrReplace(".clb";;"^%Libraries%";0;0)$

      This is how your remember the last used item in a wizard. You
      can do away with my keyboard thing or any ini file settings just
      by modifying your Clip a bit.

      H=Remember default value
      ;Create a new document
      ; ^!ToolBar New Document

      ;If the variable ValueList is not empty, skip the next instruction
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^%ValueList%)$ Skip
      ;Assign a list of values to the variable ValueList
      ^!Set %ValueList%=All|AutoCorrect|CaptureLinks|Euro|FormatEmail|FTP|_HTML|HTML-ar|PasteClips|RemindMe|SampleCode|Smilies|TxTPrint|TopStyle|Utilities

      ;Beginning of loop
      :StartLoop
      ;Promp user to select a value from the list in the Clip wizard
      ^!Set %DefaultValue%=^?{Choose or enter a new default value=^%ValueList%}
      ;Insert the chosen value in the document, followed by a line break
      ^!SetPasteIndent Off
      ^!InsertText Default value = ^%DefaultValue%^p
      ;Change the default-value marker to match the item chosen by the user
      ^!Set %ValueList%=^$SetDefaultValue(^%ValueList%;^%DefaultValue%)$
      ;Prompt user to continue or end Clip
      ^!Continue Continue demonstration?
      ;Jump back to the start of the loop
      ^!Goto StartLoop