4560Re: [Clip] Clip bar library versus the current library [2]

    Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Eb and Larry,

      >The clip I'm working on presents a checklist of active (checked)
      >and inactive (unchecked) libraries from which to select the new
      >active list. A second wizard presents the new active list for
      >chosing the new default library. My previous problem was about
      >highlighting the current library as default in this second
      >wizard.

      I don't know exactly what you are doing, but perhaps you can use:

      ^$GetDefaultValue(ValueList)$ (added in v4.6)
      ^$SetDefaultValue(ValueList;DefaultValue)$ (added in v4.6)

      There is an example Clip in SampleCode: Remember default value

      >Now I realized that if I remove the current lib from active duty,

      Did you enlist your Libraries into the Army? :) Or, were you one of
      those Wingnuts>:?รพ~~~~

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...