4557Re: [Clip] Clip bar library versus the current library

  • Eb Guenther
    Sep 1, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      > >Better would be to provide a separate function to identify the
      > >default library in the clipbook, as opposed to one that returns
      > >the library a clip is located in. I.e. ^$GetClipbookLib$.
      >Yes, or just make ^$GetLibraryName$ do that. If you are the one
      >running the Clip you ought to know what Library it is in already.

      But that was precisely the problem -- I didn't know which library was going
      to be default when the clipbar clip was being run. I needed to get the
      default library name, not clipbar.clb.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic