4556Re: [Clip] Clip bar library versus the current library [2]

  • Eb Guenther
    Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Larry, Jody,

      Thanks for your comments and solutions.

      Since my first post on this subject another problem has shown up.

      The clip I'm working on presents a checklist of active (checked) and
      inactive (unchecked) libraries from which to select the new active list.
      A second wizard presents the new active list for chosing the new default
      library. My previous problem was about highlighting the current library as
      default in this second wizard.

      Now I realized that if I remove the current lib from active duty, it will
      disappear from the wizard, and cannot be set as default anyway. Even so I
      might want to keep that library as current. The only way to do that is not
      to select a different library. In other words, CANCEL out of the wizard.

      So, I'll just leave the clip as is -- no default lib (or maybe add a "Kepp
      Existing" choice). I will continue to cancel out of the wizard to chose
      the current library

      Thanks for your efforts guys. I did learn from your suggestions, even if I
      cannot go this route at this time.

      Eb
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic