4270Re: Newbie with a project (macro? simple?)

  • Sheri
    Aug 9, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      > >^!KeyboardDelay 0
      >
      > I forgot what you said you used that for like that?

      The Keyboard keystrokes just go faster with that set

      > >^!FocusApp "Where*"
      > >^!Keyboard SHIFT+TAB
      > >^!Delay 3
      > >;^!Info ^$GetAppTitle$ (This yields "Where Is It?" on both the
      > >left
      > >and right panes)
      >
      > It is still reading the other Titlebar then.
      >
      > >^!If ^%NewData% <>"NA" ^!SetClipboard ^$GetClipboard$ (^%NewData%)
      >
      > Good, but check your syntax on the first part. You might want to
      > use ^!IfSame instead, but not note necessary.

      ok, but it works ;)

      I never was able to get selecting a field with a delimiter to work
      either.

      Think I mentioned before that I am using 4.81 with Trial Features
      enabled. Thought this included the full feature set, but I can't
      find the option to show unprintable characters.

      Also, I know that 4.82 is out, since you mentioned it. Is it
      possible to reinstall or update with a Trial version activated or
      should I stay with 4.81 for a month?

      Thanks,
      Sheri, with an "i" <g>
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic