4243Re: Newbie with a project (macro? simple?)

  • Sheri
    Aug 7, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      Just wanted to thank you again for all the help. Its working quite
      nicely now, and is considerably faster than before. I must have been
      lacking quotation marks when I tried focusing "Where*" in the loop
      before.

      I also added a

      ^!KeyboardDelay 0

      which helped, and got rid of the Keyboard typeout of my input field.
      Also enhanced the input field to include some multiple choices <g>

      Now if only I could get through all the records -- over 1000 of them!

      > > As displayed, this particular window looks kind of like the
      > > Windows Explorer, with a pane for Drives and Folders on the Left
      > > and another on the Right with file detail. The two panes are
      > > untitled.
      >
      > That might be a problem. ;)

      That is the one place that the macro still occasionally fails,
      swapping panes with SHIFT-TAB, followed by a Delay. <g>

      I am very impressed with what I've learned of NoteTab. Reading the
      feature comparison, I noted that labels are excluded from the Light
      version. I imagine they would be pretty important for complex tasks,
      logical branching, etc.?

      Take care,