4038Re: [Clip] Is ^c a token? 
- Jul 3, 2000Hi Jody,
At 17:01 2000-07-03 -0500, you wrote:
>> - Make a search for ^consumables using the Find command andNope, didn't make myself clear. Try again:
>> the regexp option.
>> - It should behave just as Piotr described it (does for me at least).
>If you mean ^!Find "^c..." R, then it works first time for me in
>Pro on a fresh start.
- Start NTP afresh
- Make a search for "^consumables" using the Find command in the
Search menu with the regexp option (no Clip!)
- It should behave just as Piotr described it, ie interpret ^c as a
line break, and thus no hit (does for me at least).
- Then make a one line clip:
^!Find "^consumables" TISR
- It should behave just as Jody described it, ie find it nicely.
- Now try the Find command in the Search menu again (no Clip).
Now that works.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>