4034Re: [Clip] Is ^c a token? [2]

  • Claes Gauffin
    Jul 3, 2000
      Hi Piotr and Jody,

      At 03:44 2000-07-03 -0500, you wrote:

      >> But it did not. I had to use ^[c]onsummables, and then it
      >> worked

      >I do not know why it did not work for you unless there were more
      >options in your Clip that was causing it not to be found. All my
      >examples work here in Pro 4.82 and ^consummables "RI" also worked

      I have missed some steps in this thread, but I wonder whether the following
      might have something to do with the problem:

      - Start NTP afresh

      - Make a search for ^consumables using the Find command and the regexp
      option.

      - It should behave just as Piotr described it (does for me at least).

      - Then make a one line clip:
      ^!Find "^consumables" TISR

      - It should behave just as Jody described it, ie find it nicely.

      - Now try the Find command again. Lo and behold! Now it works.

      Regards /Claes
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic