4034Re: [Clip] Is ^c a token? 
- Jul 3, 2000Hi Piotr and Jody,
At 03:44 2000-07-03 -0500, you wrote:
>>I have missed some steps in this thread, but I wonder whether the following
>> But it did not. I had to use ^[c]onsummables, and then it
>I do not know why it did not work for you unless there were more
>options in your Clip that was causing it not to be found. All my
>examples work here in Pro 4.82 and ^consummables "RI" also worked
might have something to do with the problem:
- Start NTP afresh
- Make a search for ^consumables using the Find command and the regexp
- It should behave just as Piotr described it (does for me at least).
- Then make a one line clip:
^!Find "^consumables" TISR
- It should behave just as Jody described it, ie find it nicely.
- Now try the Find command again. Lo and behold! Now it works.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>