393[Clip] Re: Execute Clip Wizards conditionally, rather than automatically?

    Apr 30, 1999
      Hi Aaron,

      > When you define input fields using the "^?[...]" format,...
      > The second format uses curly braces
      >
      > Perhaps the help file could call that out, or have a link to
      > the area of the help file that does explain that...

      This is true! It does tell you what the square does, but one
      could easily interpret the curly as if you feel like making the
      curly, go ahead. Kind of like the different formats for the
      other commands we are allowed.

      Sp├Ąter,
      Jody Adair

      I can only please one person a day.