3527Re: [Clip] Basic Clip Basics

  • Len
    May 1, 2000
      Hi Jody, All;

      Sorry about that. I was mislead by the fact that the
      Libraries folder contained files with the .clb extension
      which I assumed was an acronym for Clipbook but I see now
      that it probably stands for Clip Library. Also Libraries
      usually contain books rather than visa versa. :))

      Hey Eric, you might want to reconsider the terminology for
      the gold version. I think "Clip" is a somewhat mundane term
      for a programing language with this much power, however not
      as bad as Gwak. :))

      Enjoy, Len

      At 10:18 PM 04/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Len,
      >
      > > Editor Clipbook = NoteTab (NT) Clipbook also called Library.
      >
      >I do not believe those are interchangeable Len. The Clipbook is
      >
      >Happy Clip'n!
      >Jody

      Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
      Avionics Systems Engineer