30[Clip] Re: [NTB] Changing clipbook without opening

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Mar 20, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      At 05:23 PM 3/20/1999 +0100, you wrote:
      >Good idea! Here's a better version that will work no matter where NoteTab
      >was installed:
      >
      >---------< start clip >---------
      >H="Change Clipbooks"
      >^!LoadLibrary ^?{(T=O;F="Clipbook Libraries (*.clb)|*.clb")Select a
      >library=^$GetLibraryPath$}
      >---------< end clip >-----------

      It took a bit of changing around and running the clip in different forms
      but I finally figured out that F="Clipbook Libraries (*.clb) before the
      pipe (|) places the string "Clipbook Libraries (*.clb)" into the "File
      Types" dialog and *.clb after the pipe (|) limites the files displayed in
      the selection window to those with a clb extension. I already knew about
      ^$GetLibraryPath$. I just did not think to use it until after I posted the
      clip to the list.

      Thanks Eric.

      Regards,

      Larry